Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sophie's World 6: *Insert Pun Later*

THIS IS LATE!

Okay. I think I found something in this book I understand. There is a coffee shop, and names I've actually heard of. And Sophie's World is in it1! There was also a giant goose. Who said it could travel through time.

Okay, it stopped making sense again. Now I'm mad at Jostein Gaarder again. This book started off like it was going to be really interesting. But, it just hasn't. I'm only reading it to keep up in class. Just like The Time Machine. I taught Ender's Game was pretty good. Jurassic Park was meh2.

I'm getting kind of burnt out on blogs, mostly because Sophie's World is providing less and less write about. Also the effort of writing as ridiculously as in my first post isn't worth the time. ALSO3 not helping the matter is the trimester almost being over. The fact that my grade can't shift very much now (and that I have a good grade) reduces the desire to work.

If Sophie's World doesn't have a badass conclusion, I'ma rage. Or, more likely, I'll be unimpressed, and go do work for another class (like AP Comp Sci, which, unlike Sophie's World, has an excuse to suck).


---
1 And we're at 3 layers. Philosoception.
2 The last 3 books I mentioned were read for SciFi. Just thought I should clear that up.
3 Sure is a lot of repetition in this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment